- How to make DeFinancial products work for you
- A cold look at decentralized finance mass adoption: introducing the Great DeFi Filter
- Hello, World!
- How DeFi can pay for your lunches
- Free coffees ☕, thanks to DeFi
- Why is technocentrism killing blockchains?
- Deep Work: the ultimate state of focus?
- The attention economy: from engagement to dollars
- Dark patterns: submission by design?
- The Edge of the Static Web
- Static web - back to the roots?
- How to evaluate if a company is a good place for you to work at
- How to evaluate the atmosphere of a company from the outside?
- How to evaluate the development process and technical stack of a company
- How to evaluate a company by their marketing (2/2)
- How to evaluate a company by their marketing (1/2)
- Blockchains meet Telecommunications: Opportunity, Risk, or A Necessity?
- Is stability a necessity for cryptocurrencies mainstream adoption?
- Non-fungible tokens explained with Blastoise and Charizard
- Respecting Users Privacy - The oddity that must become a standard
- Money 101 - Discarding the myth of bartering to understand Bitcoin better
- The Nation as a Service and its fractional citizenship- a good idea?
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Crypto Bullshit: How to spot a shitcoin?
- Why decentralization matters? A 12 min overview for the layman
- EcoCrypto's Manifesto
- The Demise of Nation States: Introducing the Nation as a Service (NaaS)
- Growing beyond the advertising model to achieve democracy’s true potential
- Facebook X Cambridge Analytica : the hidden cost of free services
- How To Build A Cryptobot In Python Able To Fetch Data From External APIs
- How to host a Python server for a SAP Conversational AI bot using Github and Heroku
- Exploring and Industry & Finding Content Ideas: a matter of tools?
- Reddit and Reddit Ads Hitchhiker’s Guide
- The Chatbot Masquerade: Crafting a personality with NLP and grammar
- Distributed networks: bane of the media and will of the people?
- Are distributed networks the key to free us from neo-liberalism?