I’m looking for a Junior DeFi Strategist to join me on my daily DeFi adventures, learn and grow. The fundamental missions are governance proposals, liquidity management, business development, and partnerships, but the scope is quite flexible.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate DeFi curious to jumpstart his/her career in crypto. Be the first hire for a community-led effort to cater governance-minimized and immutable protocols to achieve the mission of DeFi.
You’ll be working closely with me and learn my tactics to successfully grow liquidity and utility for immutable DeFi projects.
- Seek and find new partnership opportunities for DeFi projects
- Collaborate with other DeFi protocols and DAOs
- Write governance proposals, and support proposals submitted by third parties.
- Manage strategies enforced on the various liquidity-driver tokens owned.
- Optimize Protocol Owned Liquidity strategies across main net and L2s
- Write and tweet about partnerships and liquidity opportunities
Your experience and skills
- Extensive DeFi on chain track record - who cares about diplomas? Show me a wallet.
- Actively involved in DeFi, owning some key governance tokens, knowledgeable about the main models (Liquity, Curve, Aave, etc.)
- Solid understanding of DEXs like Curve, Uniswap, Balancer and voting protocols I.e. Convex, Aura as well as ve(3,3) models like e.g. Velodrome
- Well versed in the differences of cvxCRV, yCRV, sdCRV, uCRV, and aCRV Solid understanding of the top DeFi protocols and good overview of the promising newcomers
- You’re already active on various governance forums or DeFi-related Discords.
- Written and spoken English proficiency.
- You can work independently as well as team up with your peers
What I can offer
- Exciting part time position (~50%) with a monthly retainer in FIAT (for the beginning)
- Drive a community-led initiative (more to be announced soon)
- Be part of a top notch and proven DeFi team
- Work remotely (ideally in Europe or US timezone)
Interested? Please apply via this form. I’ll get back in touch shortly.