I’m thrilled to be doing this openly for the first time. I helped many friends, colleagues and family members to realize the potential of decentralised finance. When my colleague Vincent asked me to help him figure this out, I knew it was time to share it with the world too!
You are embarking on a new journey, where you will discover foreign concepts and question old ones you took for granted. It will eventually affect you too, and that’s normal. As you go on this journey, you’ll need to check yourself and analyse how you feel.
So for each mission, I’d love you to pay attention to:
- Your feelings: Are you excited? worried?
- Your fears: do you know what you are doing? Are you afraid of having an issue?
- Your expectations: Was it simple? Does it match what you envisioned?
It took me a while, but I’ve found that my emotional state roughly matches the quality of my DeFi investment decisions. So I’ve learned to use it as a factor now helping to guide them. I think anyone could benefit from doing the same.
So for this first mission, this mission statement will be your only guide - you’ll have to display some adaptability.
Everything we do, we do it with ETH. So how about we start there?
- Mission Statement: Get an ETH! Yes, 1.0 ETH at least. If you’re serious about this, you’ve got to commit.
- Reward: You just bought tons of gas fueling the infinite machine, forever crunching to establish new means of coordinating at a planetary scale. Congrats! We will put it to good use.
The mean is open: research and pick the service you fancy. However, I want to hear which one you have chosen, and why it was a fit for you.
- Statement: Use a non-custodial service to acquire that ETH (if you own 0 crypto, think local).
- Reward: 25 TKN (~$15) - for the first 10 DYED trainees to claim.
- Claim: Join the DYED Discord and submit your proof on the #dyed-bonus-claim channel